вторник, 1 апреля 2014 г.

` The Russians of Ukraine's petition to the UN: on terristrial referendums in Post Maydan Ukraine-2014... ^

#1.
It's illegal for now; because Ukraine is unitary arranged kind of states: not a federal one!

#2.
I'd rather sign up the appeal to Putin for coming back Yanukovich into presidential chair: to make former 'opposition' (the same, current junta) to PERFORM duties originating from Feb. 21st's Agreement!.. 'Pacta sunt servanda'!!. I'd hope that Armed Forces of Russia shoud become that misterious 'WayBACK Machine' (I can't imagine something other in THAT role: UNFORTUNATELY!).

#3.
I want RESTORATION of the legitimacy of authorities & the Law Ruling State's status on the territory of the WHOLE Ukraine (including Kyiv Region: I'm from the Kyiv City!);
 I don't want to live & be afraid permanently
 the future events in the
 after Maydan's Ukraine:
the Nazi realized state in 21st century's Europe!


Note:

cause by
<
[
http://www.avaaz.org/ru/petition/GENERALNAYa_ASSAMBLEYa_OON_My_zhiteli_YugoVostochnoy_Ukrainy_trebuem_provedeniya_referenduma/?dsgpghb
].

~ ^ ~

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий